In accordance with current regulations, Federaçao Portuguesa de Songahm provides Users with information regarding the cookies it uses and the reason for its use on ataeuropeancamp.com portals, as well as requesting their consent to use them.
1st What are Cookies and how does ataeuropeancamp.com use them?
· Ensure that web pages can work properly.
· Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
· Know the browsing experience.
· Gather anonymous statistical information, such as what pages the user has seen or how long he has been in our media.
2nd. Because they are important?
· From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work more agile and adapted to the preferences of the Users, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
· Establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against ataeuropeancamp.com or its Users.
· They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
· They can be used to optimize the advertising that we show in ataeuropeancamp.com and to personalize said advertising according to the browsing habits of the Users.
3rd. What are the different types of cookies used by ataeuropeancamp.com?
Session cookies expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to ataeuropeancamp.com and therefore they are deleted from our computer when they leave it. Persistent cookies are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and which can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
On the other hand, depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish between our own and third party cookies.
· Own Cookies are those Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by ataeuropeancamp.com for the better functioning of our Portal. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service.
· If you interact with the content of ataeuropeancamp.com, third-party cookies may also be established (for example, by clicking on social media buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a different domain of ataeuropeancamp.com.
The records made on social networks and the cookies associated with them, are subject to their cookies policy.
Browsing ataeuropeancamp.com means that the following types of cookies can be installed:
Techniques: (Google, Twitter)
This type of Cookies provides us with information about the use that the user makes of ataeuropeancamp.com, such as what pages he has visited, when registering, when you log in at ataeuropeancamp.com or if you have had technical problems in the access to certain pages . These cookies do not allow you to identify them, since the information they collect is anonymous and will be used only for works to improve the design of the pages and navigation through ataeuropeancamp.com, usage statistics, etc.
They are used for statistical purposes only. The information is used to measure the activity on the website.
4th. How can I set my Cookies?
In any case we inform you that you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them. The majority of browsers allow to warn of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically.
If you reject them you can continue to use our Portal, although the use of some of your services may be limited and therefore your experience in ataeuropeancamp.com less satisfactory. Next we indicate you the links of the main navigators and devices so that you have all the information to consult how to manage the cookies in your browser.
Internet Explorer ™:
· Version 6
· Version 7 and 8
· Version 9
Google Chrome ™:
Mozilla Firefox ™:
5th Do we update our Cookies Policy?
ataeuropeancamp.com can modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with new legislative requirements, regulations, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions that may arise from the legal texts of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13 (LOPD ) and the General Data Protection Regulation of May 25, 2016 EU (RGDP) on the Protection of Personal Data.
Last update: October 25, 2017